As a result of significant recent investment this company has a modern, purpose-built bakery. They pride themselves on producing a consistently high standard of baked goods
Whilst currently supplying bread products to the Foodservice sector they are now aiming to expand their market into other commercial sectors.
About the role...
The role of Technical Manager is to lead the company’s technical strategy and quality plans. This would be an excellent opportunity for a skilled individual with knowledge of HACCP and BRC to join their growing team.
The main duties of the role include:
- Responsible for ensuring that activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality, food safety, health and safety, legal compliance, policies and procedures and general duty of care and corporate responsibility.
- To ensure the company’s food safety and quality objectives are met at all times.
- Ensure all raw materials purchased are in accordance with the company policy and are supplied from reputable suppliers, including raw material supplier audits.
- Oversee the GMP systems for the factory.
- Ensure all NPD is technically sound, legal and produced safely.
- Ensure a complete traceability system is in operation.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills….
Manufacturing in the food industry (Bakery desirable), BRC audits, Highly knowledgeable about HSE and due diligence, HACCP training ,,IOSH or equivalent
This is a wonderful opportunity to be involved from the beginning of a new and ambitious adventure with a forward thinking and progressive company, Click the apply button today!!