Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Role: Hygiene Manager
Salary: c. £40,000
Location: Norwich, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Kings Lynn
This is a new vacancy for a Hygiene Manager to join the team of one of the UK's leading food & drink manufacturers.
A global leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business
- You will ensure that factory cleaning follows regulations and customer requirements
- You will oversee the Hygiene Function with direct reports from Hygiene Supervisors
- To ensure that the Hygiene team has enough members to accomplish the day to day goals, for optimal performance and efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Lead all hygiene initiatives
- Develop staff to improve individual and section performance
- Report to the Management team on Hygiene progress
- Build strong relationships with the senior management
- Implement a clear strategy for hygiene on site; reviewing existing practices and implementing new procedures where necessary
- Ensure cleaning schedules are conducted in compliance with customer specifications
- Implement cleaning schedules and SOPs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hygiene Manager experience in the food industry
- Machinery knowledge
- Strong communicational skills
- Management and leadership skills
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with AT/5226 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.