Production Shift Supervisor
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Production Supervisor, FLM, Manufacturing Team Leader, Shift Manager
Location: Eye, Norfolk, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Norwich, Thetford
Are you looking for a new challenge within Production Management? With sustained investment and a world class manufacturing program this is a great opportunity to join this highly successful manufacturing business.
- We're looking for high calibre Production Team Leaders who have worked in a FMCG Manufacturing environment. You will be able to drive change, thrive on responsibility and want to make a real difference in a unique and growing site.
- You'll have a significant amount of man- management experience in ideally a food manufacturing or FMCG environment where you will take responsibility for busy production shift team, driving safety, performance, quality through KPI's
- You will have a passion for manufacturing and have a strong continuous improvement ethos, you be able to demonstrate successful utilisation of Lean & World Class Manufacturing techniques such as SMED, Kaizan, Kanban
- You will strive to deliver the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty, passion and integrity. Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- You will report to the Production Manager and work to develop & lead your cross functional team to deliver the business's strategy and goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- As a Production supervisor you will ensure set outputs and KPI's are met and exceeded with the resources at your disposal. This includes identifying, requisition, monitoring and managing up stream material requirements.
- As part of the operations team within the business, you are expected to deliver efficient and effective products and systems for Manufacturing, H & S & BRC to allow us to achieve recognition as being World Class in our field.
- You will support and champion the culture of Continuous Improvement, identifying and leading cost saving opportunities which develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref AT5247 or call me on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.