An opportunity has become available with our client close to Edinburgh Airport, for a career driven Transport Supervisor
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role within the food industry.
Our client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality and supporting their teams to success.
- Effective scheduling of the transport team to ensure effective, low cost delivery and collection of materials and finished goods
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to confirm all requirements are met promptly and professionally
- Monitor the vehicle fleet ensuring safety and documentation compliance
- Ensure Weighbridge activities are monitored and analysed with quality control standards being met.
You, The Candidate:
- An experienced Transport professional with experience of leading and developing a team
- IT literate with strong excel skills
- An excellent communicator who is used to a fast paced environment
- CPC qualification, TASCC and UFAS awareness is beneficial, additional training can be provided for the right candidate
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Holliday allowance
- Extra Training Provided
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply