2 days left
- Contract Type
My Client is an instantly recognisable brand, offering a fantastic workplace environment and genuine chance for career development.
We are seeking a supply chain professional from an FMCG background to support the growth of the company.
A hands on, fun loving and highly motivated candidate will be perfectly suited here.
- Organise deliveries to and from multiple EMEA locations as required.
- Work alongside the customer service department to ensure delivery dates are met and feedback given regarding delays
- Prepare import/export docs as required
- Analyse and monitor live load status and performance
- Minimum 2 Years Supply chain experience, preferably in transport or logistics
- Strong excel skills, able to use dashboards and formulae confidently, ERP/MRP/TMS system experience is also highly beneficial
- EMEA knowledge of transport, fulfilment and distribution operations
- Able to work independently but be team orientated and highly motivated to succeed
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Salary
- Holliday allowance
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to be supported and grow in the role
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt
Apply for Transport Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly