My Client is an instantly recognisable brand, offering a fantastic workplace environment and genuine chance for career development.
We are seeking a supply chain professional from an FMCG background to support the growth of the company.
A hands on, fun loving and highly motivated candidate will be perfectly suited here.
- Organise deliveries to and from multiple EMEA locations as required.
- Work alongside the customer service department to ensure delivery dates are met and feedback given regarding delays
- Prepare import/export docs as required
- Analyse and monitor live load status and performance
- Minimum 2 Years Supply chain experience, preferably in transport or logistics
- Strong excel skills, able to use dashboards and formulae confidently, ERP/MRP/TMS system experience is also highly beneficial
- EMEA knowledge of transport, fulfilment and distribution operations
- Able to work independently but be team orientated and highly motivated to succeed
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Salary
- Holliday allowance
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to be supported and grow in the role
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt