I have a fantastic vacancy available for a QA Manager in the West Mids region.
This would be working with a well-established and rapidly expanding food manufacturer, known for their forward thinking and progressive approach, aswel as their person centered culture which is second to none.
The role is full time Monday – Friday, salary up to circa £35k.
The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy the ‘hands on’ side of quality management, as the position would be very shop floor based.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Ensure and maintain Quality procedures and HACCP critical control points in line with BRC and customer requirements
- Responsible for QA Team, inclusive of all training needs
- Management of customer complaints – investigation, close out, customer response and data trending.
- Ensure micro/sampling schedules are adhered to
- Assist in preparation for all customer/third party audits
If you would be interested in this role or would like further information, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181.