£ dependant on experience
Full time, Permanent
40 hours a week, working 1 weekend in 4 (days carried over to the following week)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planner to join our team based at our new purpose-built site in Alconbury, Cambridgshire
You will be a key figure in assisting and driving MM Flowers reputation for providing first class quality products to our customers.
You will be responsible and act as an interface between technical and commercial requirements alongside those of production, planning and stock management and will oversee the following areas:
- Monitor current raw material stock holding levels against forecasted short term order volumes.
- Scheduling of Packhouse volumes
- Future ordering requirements
For this role it is essential that you have good IT skills, be ambitious and be able to demonstrate the ability to think on your feet, explore new ideas and problems solve issues where necessary.
- Experience working within a similar role
- Experience of production planning within a a fresh produce / FMCG environment desirable
- Demonstrable experience using relevant planning databases/systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Diligent and disciplined.
If you believe you have what we are looking for and are excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced environment then we would like to discuss our opportunity with you.