Engineering Supervisor/Maintenance Manager/Engineering Manager
My client, a food manufacturer has an exciting for an Engineering Supervisor with team leading experience and excellent fault-finding skills, including PLC's.
Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
Location: Lancashire/Greater Manchester
Salary: up to £45k
- Do you have a number of years' experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Have you supervisory experience, either managing Engineers or Operators?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you multi-skilled with an electrical bias?
- Do you have PLC skills?
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on...
- To deliver the highest possible engineering support in the manufacturing process.
- Reporting to the Site Manager you will manage a small team of shift-based engineers in line with current procedures.
- Support all site initiatives to improve safety and quality through the company.
- Communicate and build trust through the department
- Delivery of maintenance plan, constantly reducing breakdowns through engagement of staff and continuous improvement activities, in line with the new culture.
- My client is a major player within their market
- They have an excellent reputation with the retail, commercial & food service markets
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/5253 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463