Food Law Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a Food Law advisor on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments in international food legislation.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time within budget
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research products.
- To undertake other duties as may, from time to time reasonably be required by the regulatory affairs manager.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
- Clearly explains complex legal provisions, concepts and developments.
- Provides extensive, individually-tailored written and verbal information and advice.
- Periodically collates and prepares written summaries of legislation.
- Regularly lectures to and trains specialist staff in food law.
- Briefs sector and subject experts, notably at panel meetings and seminars.
- Ideally you will have a graduate level qualification in science, law or related subject.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience/ knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting.
- Well-developed communication skills – upwards, downwards and outward.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary range of £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like some more information please call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060 and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com