Warehouse Supervisor- Nights
A vacancy has arisen at our Smethwick depot for a Warehouse Supervisor. This is a permanent full time position on a 4 on 4 rotation on nights.
- Work with the Warehouse Manager to achieve the required depot performance through effective planning, organisation, direction and control of the depot team.
- Plan and direct shift resources and equipment, responding to identified risks and issues by appropriately redirecting resource to meet planned outputs
- Actively manage a safe environment at all times by ensuring all tasks are conducted in a safe manner, as defined in the H&S plan and ensuring all equipment and resources are in a safe operating condition
- Build positive working relationships and address localised operational risks and issues
- Provide leadership and direction to shift teams to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering their potential
- Ensure all mandatory/skills training is up to date in line with audit requirements
- Propose and implement continuous improvement so that duplication and non-value adding activity is removed
You will need to be able to be self-motivated and flexible, be able to use your own initiative and a good communicator at all levels. Experience of managing a team ina similar role is preferred