Category Insights Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
This is an opportunity for a bright and driven individual to join an award winning, employee owned food business of ambient products. With an international supply base in over 20 countries, Our client is exponentially growing year on year, increasing their presence in the UK Food Industry. they supply all UK retailers with predominantly Own Label as well as Branded ambient goods.
The Category Insights Executive will report directly into the Managing Director and will be responsible for providing account specific category insights and market analysis ensuring the business is positioned as their customer's first choice for category insights and recommendations.
The successful candidate will provide high quality analysis in response to monthly and ad hoc requirements and also proactively recommend to the business how to maximize sales and profits in response to market trends.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Analyse and interpret consumer data to give insight into market and category trends
- Provide accurate sales analysis for the business
- Provide comprehensive sales insight to the commercial team
- Utilise your in-depth knowledge in data analysis
- Keep updated of the latest trends on sales data analysis
- Build strong relationships with key customer contacts
- Build and maintain strong internal communication with Procurement, Technical, Supply Chain and Finance
- Present impactful presentations to the customer providing advice on how they should develop their products and categories
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree in business management or related subject
- Previous experience in an insights analysis role useful but training will be given.
- The ability to read, interpret & present data to drive actionable insights
- Strong research skills
- Excellent IT skills, attention to detail and a passion to understand what is driving the headline numbers
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive, dependent on experience
- Pension and life cover
- 23 days holiday
This is an exciting time to join a company that are passionate about their growth. The opportunity for progression will most certainly exists for ambitious and capable individuals who possess a desire to succeed.
Apply for Category Insights Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly