£28k-35k per annum DOE
Full Time- 37.5 hours a week.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We're currently recruiting for a Project Manager to start with exciting business, with a great chance for career progression in a world leading sweet manufacturing company.
You will be responsible for supporting the Project Management throughout the business change initiatives, from product innovation, pack change to project initiation through to implementation & launch using the project gateway process.
You will be required to work cross-functionally with departments, forming a team to deliver the project brief and manage project team meetings. You will comfortably challenge and inspire project teams to maximise efficient project delivery, facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements and deliver the agreed project objectives.
You will lead communication on all project matters with clear stakeholder management and enable best practice sharing by ensuring all projects are properly closed and key learnings are documented and preparing project evaluations when required. Managing the traded unit (non-regulated) graphic process ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and communicate completed information to all stakeholders.
Applications are encouraged by those with experience in the pharmaceutical or food manufacturing industry, Project Management, working on project delivery in a commercial environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on project delivery.
- Experience in Project Management systems and processes.
- Strong IT and MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial background (Supply Chain).
- Has to be able to commute to central Devon.
- Project Management qualification.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Performance Incentive Schemes
- 35 Days Holiday Allowance (incl. Bank Holidays; option to purchase additional annual holiday)
- Contributory Pension
- And more...