5 days left
- Contract Type
My client are a Fresh Produce company looking for a Packhouse Manager to join their thriving company in Kent.
We are keen to speak to those who have experience within this field and are looking for an opportunity that offer long term growth and personal development. I cant highlight enough how fast my client has grown over the last 5 years - this is one opportunity you will want to have a look at.
- You will manage and take full accountability for the Production/Packhouse function of the business, ensuring full adherence to KPI’s, management principles, health & safety, legal and customer standards.
- You will demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and organise staff, providing clear and focused leadership whilst maintaining high levels of collaboration in the delivery of continuous improvements.
- This is a busy and demanding environment, therefore you would be energetic, a great team player and would have strong experience in a Senior Operations role.
- This is a senior position and your job responsibilities will reflect this. Key responsibilities and accountabilities: Managing day-to-day activities, to ensure this business is professional, efficient, compliant, legal, safe and profitable.
- Having complete control and responsibility for the day to day operations Exploring new revenue streams and constantly improving the business efficiencies in line with the business growth plans. Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills, for dealing with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way, are essential.
- An understanding of customer/client requirements is also necessary. Setting and Managing Budgets and Operational P&L Setting departmental KPI’s Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Previous experience in a similar position with in Fresh Produce Industry is advantageous • Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for errors and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive approach to working in a changing environment and developing processes where necessary.
Salary - £35,000
Working hours: 5 days out of 7
Apply for Packhouse Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly