Specifications Technologist - Interim
4 days left
- Contract Type
We've just taken on the above role and are looking for someone who can start within the next 2 weeks if possible. If you have QADEX experience even better!!
The Company is a large independent manufacturer of very high quality bakery and associated products supplying into Food Service, Hospitality and Retail. They are looking for the below for a 3 month period with the possibility of extension after...
- Completing the customer specifications, keeping customers and colleagues informed of progress.
- Dealing with suppliers for queries, specifications reviews
- Review raw materials, products specifications
- Update customers with the amendments in specifications
- Completing NPD specifications, quality attribute standards
- Issuing QAS templates to factory and review of existing templates
- Complete customer questionnaires relating to product.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Assist QA Manager in internal & external audits/ BRC visits.
- Ensure that all health & safety requirements are met, including the use of PPE
- be responsible for own safety and for that of others
- Work closely with all support functions (i.e. Engineering, Production, NPD, etc…)
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Effective communication between departments, specifically Technical, Operations and NPD
- Understand, supervise and ensure that food safety, product quality, hygiene and work specific procedures are followed too
- Complete all company paperwork with accuracy and on time
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Follow all GMP and Safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
- log customer’s complaints and respond where necessary
- investigate complaints / non-conformities and implement appropriate corrective actions, liaising with all relevant departments
- Promote good team work by proactively building good working relationships with others
Experience and Key Skills
- Experience of HACCP systems
- Experience various specification portal including QADEX
- Experience in dealing new products developments
- Internal audit experience
- Exposure to quality systems documentation
- Worked in a BRC environment
- Excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proven track record of team working.
- Excellent time management and self-organization.
- Attention to detail.
Click apply today and we'll call you as soon as we receive your details
Apply for Specifications Technologist - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly