Category Marketing Executive
We’re working with a well-known name in food processing and manufacturing search for a Category Marketing Executive.
You’ll be assisting in developing and pushing the category plans for accounts through the insight and consumer behaviour processing and developing category knowledge and use it to ensure your customer adapt to the ever-changing consumer needs leading to growth for all parties.
The main aims of the role will include:
- Supporting category plans to ensure a proactive approach and contributing to plans through clear category and consumer insight.
- Inputting into NPD briefs to ensure product concepts deliver against growth opportunities.
- Liaising with the Customer Marketing Manager to ensure consistency of approach and sharing of best practice between accounts.
- Monitoring and evaluating Retailer category performance against Corporate RST or total category growth as relevant. Contribute to customers promotional and category range management through clear analysis and insight and assist with NPD, ranging and merchandising opportunities within this process.
- Improving category performance understanding through utilisation of available data sources. And sharing insights to ensure everyone is informed to assist with effective decisions. Insight and reporting will be driven from weekly EPOS where relevant along with 4 weekly market data sources.
- Tracking consumer, market and category trends, ensuring the business and customers are proactively informed of developments. Support the assessment of impacts from these on performance and help identify growth opportunities they present for customers.
We’re looking for a candidate with experience within a similar role and preferably within an FMCG business, that can analyse the data and has a grasp of market data (IRI, Neilson, Dunnhumby, Aimia etc) and is able to extract the relevant data and insight.
On offer is a highly sought after position with a well established company that value the staff.
Contact Jim in the office for more information