QA / Process Technologist
We’re working with a London based, family owned patisserie manufacturer with a host of amazing clients search for a Process / QA Technologist.
We’re looking for someone with an excellent knowledge of BRC,that has experience and expertise in HACCP and GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) and its audits.
You’d also be covering a host of other tasks:
- Maintaining the Quality Manual and Procedures Manual as well as the Technical File
- Conducting glass and hard plastic audits and taking corrective action where needed
- Acting as the point of contact for the H & S Consultant following the weekly audits
- Finishing Product Specifications
- Being responsible for customer and supplier complaints and subsequent investigations.
With the company growing and currently in the process of expanding, now is the perfect time to become part of the team.
For more information, or to find out how Magenta can help you with your next role, contact Jim in the office.