Part time Maintenance Engineer
Are you an Electrical Engineer with knowledge of mechanical engineering? Do you have experience in a FMCG or Manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for an Part time Engineer to work as part of the team at Kiveton, Sheffield.
This role is working 2 days on, 6 off, 2 nights on 6 off.
As Maintenance Engineer you will carry out the day to day maintenance tasks and site repairs to assist operations in achieving maximum productivity.
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment