Are you looking to work for a successful Food Business?
I am currently recruiting a Technical Administrator for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in London.
- Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will manage supplier profiles (update of logs / databases, contact details, supplier information).
- You will be working in the quality team based in London with daily interactions with the quality and trading teams of other offices.
- Maintaining Food Safety & Quality Management systems to best practice standards.
- Getting mature knowledge of the internal quality management systems and ensuring compliance on the day to day tasks performed.
- Managing the technical administration of the intake analysis, laboratory samples.
- Managing the technical interface between the company and the relevant customers and trading personnel.
- Provide administrative technical support for customers, suppliers and service providers.
- Provide required food safety and quality training to colleagues required as part of the quality team.
- You will assist on audit preparations to the quality team.
- Degree in a scientific discipline.
- A working knowledge of Quality and Food Safety standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the food industry.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong team working and communication skills.
- Good Microsoft skills, especially in excel and outlook
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of £25,000-£30,000
- Monday- Friday 8:30-17:00
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Sulaimaan Akhtar at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to email@example.com.