Ashby (home of Hula Hoops, Space Raiders, Nik Naks, Skips and Choc Dips)
As our Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting and developing software applications within our Manufacturing and Supply Chain functions.
KP Snacks is home to some of the most iconic British snack brands. We have seven manufacturing sites across the UK, and rely upon a number of core applications to support the day-to-day operation of the business in functional areas such as supply planning, inventory management and distribution. We have an in-house team of IT and IS specialists, heavily supported by a number of outsourced application support and development partners.
Key deliverables within the role:
· Provision of support and guidance for KP users on core systems, including Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Siemens Preactor, and Hubble Reporting
· Proposal of system solutions that meet business requirements and fit KP IS strategy and systems architecture
· Controlling the delivery of Change Requests, prioritising demand from the business, ensuring scope and benefits are understood
· Facilitating agreement of IS priorities and identification and quantification of benefits with the appropriate Functional Lead / Process Owner
· Managing delivery of IT developments with 3rd Party providers
· Leading, within their process area, solution selection processes to meet new business requirements for systems investment, from idea to implementation
· Driving improvements in user capability in KP’s strategic applications
· Becoming a trusted partner to the business and a key representative of KP Snacks IT
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results. As such, you’ll be provided with a great opportunity to provide consultative guidance and support at the heart of a growing and performing business that is investing heavily in its people and infrastructure for the long term.
Highly competitive base salary