My client, part of a major food manufacturing group, is currently looking to appoint an experienced NPD coordinator to their team.
The purpose of the role is to assist with the end to end NPD process for all new product developments at site, ensuring all projects are managed correctly, within the required timelines and communicated effectively to the commercial leads & category/marketing teams.
Role Key Accountabilities
- To manage the NPD process from concept through to launch – Project manage all aspects of the process and manage the NPD gate process.
- Create & Manage critical path & check list documents to ensure all projects are managed on time, in line with customer & internal requirements.
- Ensure that the project tracker is updated on a weekly basis in time for the weekly site meeting. Communicating with all departments to ensure projects are moved forward with pace.
- Assist with all sample / photography requirements for product developments, as/when required. Collate samples & arrange relevant administration for Couriers/collection on samples.
- Work with Marketing Team to assist with the effective presentation of products through product photography, video etc.
- Submission forms to be requested & completed from Technical, NPD Co-ordinator to ensure printed/electronically sent to customer
- Manage new ingredients from order to delivery, and work closely with NPD buyer to ensure all relevant information (Price, Spec, MOQ) is available.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to Graduate standard – Ideally in a Food related subject.
- Experienced in a NPD role within the food industry.
- Experience of the NPD gate process.
We are looking for someone that has the following behaviours
- Strong communication and Presentation skills and good social skills, gets on well with people.
- Good work ethic is essential, as is reliability and commitment to the company.
- Have pride in your work and add complete a task from start to finish
Indicative Salary Range: £24000 - 28000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.