multi-skilled (electrical) engineer
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG business and have experience in carrying out tasks that include but not exclusive to electrical, mechanical and utilities of all assets in all areas of our operations across their site.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
• Fully supporting operations in start-ups shutdowns, tooling changes and process problems.
• Effectively carrying out all planned maintenance and fault finding.
• Support a positive can-do attitude that inspires and motivate team members.
• Continually seek learning opportunities for growth and development that improves personal and organisational performance.
• Deliver daily business plans.
• Continuous self-development with respect to, machinery, current trends, legislation and processes understanding.
Skills desired for the role:
• Full working knowledge of all current manufacturing and maintenance engineer legislation.
• A good understanding of Lean maintenance and TPM.
• Understand basic company Health and Safety procedures.
• Worked in the food industry (preferred).
• Electrically biased and qualified.
• Approved apprenticeship completed.
• Can demonstrate experience with boilers.
• Can demonstrate experience with refrigeration systems.
• 17th Edition Qualified.
• FLT trained preferred.
• First Aid trained preferred.
Shift pattern: 4x4 06:30-18:30 18:30-06:30
Base salary: £33k paid weekly + overtime at time and a half
Apply by contacting Matt on 01312265060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org