Shift Maintenance Engineer Monday - Friday
This role plays a crucial part in carrying out all aspects of proactive and reactive maintenance activities and upkeep of plant and services in a safe and efficient manner.
Our client are an international FMCG manufacturing business. The role sits within their North Lincolnshire facility which is market leading in it's field.
The Shift Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for ensuring full completion of PPM schedule and reacting to breakdowns when required.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring HSE is prioritised and correct PPE is used at all times
- Work with operators to understand the machines and processes to optimise efficiency's and ensure manufacturing is all to product specifications
- Help to identify process and machinery improvements
- Assist on capex and improvement projects
The successful candidate will range a range of the following:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer - ideally with an electrical bias
- Have worked in a fast paced manufacturing environment - Print, Packaging, Food, Plastics
- Have a time served apprenticeship or similar with a minimum level 3 qualification
- Ideally have PLC fault finding ability for testing inputs and outputs
- Positive attitude, open to learning and development and sharing best practices
- Competitive salary plus package
- Mon-Fri shifts only working 3 or 4 shifts per week