Our client is a fresh produce business which supplies premium products to several retailers and is looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Technical Manager to look after the Technical and Quality function.
In this role you will be responsible for the following: -
- Being a point of contact for suppliers.
- Maintain, review and improve Quality systems to ensure their on-going effectiveness and relevance.
- Facilitate the implementation of new or amended quality systems and procedures to improve food safety and quality. Provide training where appropriate.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers and ensuring that the highest standards of quality, ethical and environmental practices are met.
- Implementation, maintenance and control of Food Safety Systems (BRC) HACCP and GMP.
- Management of non-conformities and out of specification.
As the ideal candidate for this Technical Manager position you will either have a strong track record as a Technical Manager or you will be a Quality Manager looking to make the step up. It will be essential to have a sound understanding of HACCP and BRC standards.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111. Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.