Position: Packaging Technologist
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client has an exciting new vacancy for a Packaging Technologist to join their team at their Grantham site.
The job role will be to design, test, and procure packaging suitable for new products on schedule, to provide packaging innovation and site support.
- Packaging (primary, secondary and tertiary) to be tested for suitability prior to launch. Capture data from packing through distribution to store and consumer purchase.
- Conduct Factory packaging trials, data capture and reporting to all relevant stakeholders internal and external.
- Artwork sign off
- To be aware of packaging innovation, through networking.
- Develop packaging knowledge throughout the whole site.
- Approval of all packaging specifications and keep up to date with any additional information required for retailer specifications.
- Interface with customers on packaging design and issues.
The Ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- They will be flexible and adaptable with the ability to communicate with all levels including Stakeholders.
- They will be able to quickly build rapport, have a good eye for details, organised and have the ability to work to deadlines.
- They should be proficient in the use of MS office tools.
- Proficient in written, numerical and verbal skills with fluency of the English language.
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Knowledge of the packaging forming and printing processes.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing manufacturing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.