Are you looking for an opportunity to get into the food industry?
I am currently recruiting a QA Assistant for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in London.
- Assist QA Manager with implementation of HACCP and Food safety procedures
- Implementation of Global Standards for the unit and assist in reviewing and improving the existing standards
- Assist in internal and external audits and provide support to QA Manager during these audits
- Reviewing the unit’s microbiological schedule and taking action if any deviation may occur
- Assist QA Manager in improving the unit’s Traceability system to include packaging traceability and mass balance traceability.
- Developing an adequate cleaning schedule, monitoring and verifying the cleanliness.
- Monitoring of CCP’s and temperature records
- Carrying out Hygiene Audits
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly GMP Audits, raising non-conformances and following up the Non-conformances
- Carrying out internal HACCP
- Preparation of samples for finished product microbiological testing and taste.
- Delivering Food safety & Health & safety training
- Conducting pest control Audits
- Checking finished product quality
- Investigating customer complaints and respond to them appropriately
- Completing the specifications for finished products
- Developing and maintaining the raw material specification
- Conducting internal audits
- Degree or food related qualifications
- HACCP Level 3
- Food Safety Level 3
- Intermediate level in MS office package
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of £22,000-£24,000
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Sulaimaan Akhtar at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.