Quality Systems/QA Technologist
Salary: up to £30k bonus and excellent benefits
Location: West London
Innovation and exceptional quality is critical to the success of this high profile, market leading business who manufacture high profile brands and have a strong European presence.
This critical role will support the business across quality assurance and food safety, working very closely with the supplier base and key co-packers to gather and maintain quality management information and certification. Embedding into the quality team, working closely with the manufacturing teams and key stakeholders, you will focus on delivering insight into data regarding suppliers, and be pivotal to leading areas for improvement.
High levels of attention to detail and good technical skills are required, and the business offers a challenging, ever changing environment with scope for personal development. You’ll need to be strong on Excel, and be able to manipulate data to create reports.
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- Experience working in a QA role in a food manufacturing business, or have held a role within specifications.
- Excellent technical skills and be capable of managing and manipulating data.
- Ability to build strong relationships, and escalate and resolve issues accordingly
- Be able to manage databases and be confident to approach stakeholders for information.
- Ability to establish strong internal working relationships across multiple functions, and the capability to influence others
- Be the ‘Go To’ person for all things ‘Data’ within Supplier Assurance
- Review and assess incoming data, be able to recognise gaps and follow up for full compliance.
- Be comfortable to be part of a team working with supplier and co-packers to resolve any quality issues or complaints, and prevent recurrence
They’ve got plenty to offer! A bonus which has paid out in the last few years, a structured development scheme and they recognise talent – in fact, you’ll report into someone who joined the business a couple of years ago and who has been promoted and developed. Market leading, they’ll make sure you’re engaged and challenged, whilst being well supported.
Why not apply?