I am currently recruiting an experienced Specification Technologist for my client who is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in London.
- The timely completion of accurate Customer specifications and submission forms, ensuring that all of Customers’ policy and best practice requirements are met.
- Finished product artwork approval, ensuring all Customer and legal requirements are met.
- Generation and validation of cooking instructions, ensuring a safe re-heat for the end consumer.
- Organoleptic assessments of finished products to support shelf-life.
- Creation of Customer quality attribute sheets to agree product standards.
- Keeping up to date with Customer and legal requirements.
- Other add hoc administrative duties as required.
- Experience with raw material specifications and obtaining information from suppliers
- Exposure in Artwork approval
- Experience of writing Product Specifications on Retailer Online Portals e.g. Hive, Evolve, TQC, WPP, MCreate, Aldi Evision
- Understanding of HACCP principles, nutrition information and food law legal labelling
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of up to £28,000
- Company benefits
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie Clayton at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060