Customer Service Coordinator
Alexander Steele are working with a FMCG company based in the Leeds area and they are looking to bring a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join their team.
As Customer Service Co-Ordinator you will be reporting into the Customer Service Manager, while working as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service to key clients throughout the business.
- To receive and process orders accordingly with specific production teams and logistics provider.
- Manage stock levels to match orders and identify shortfalls, working closing with the planning teams on site.
- Working closely with logistics provider on delivery or raw materials and products to clients.
- Daily reporting on service levels to customers.
- Experience in a similar fast paced, FMCG environment dealing with customers and order processing.
- Strong communication skills along with relationship building.
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines.
- High degree on numeracy and accuracy.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.