Customer Service Manager
Alexander Steele are working with a FMCG company based in the Leeds area and they are looking to bring a Customer Service Manager to join their team.
- Ability to manage a team of customer service co-ordinators that will be processing customer orders and managing delivery dates.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager with 3rd party logistics providers.
- Provide accurate, quick information to other areas of the business on customers expectations, orders and highlighting any potential issues.
- Managing the finished goods, coordinating with logistics provider on delivery dates for multiple orders at once
- Manage stock levels while working closely with planning and commercial teams.
- Experience in a similar fast paced, FMCG environment dealing with customers and order processing.
- Strong communication, relationship and negotiation skills are key.
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines while providing excellent customer services to key clients.
- High degree on numeracy and accuracy with an ability to implement and manage change.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.