Account Manager (French or German speaking)
Account Manager – (French or German speaking)
I’m currently working with a leading food ingredients supplier with a great reputation and sites in the UK and Europe. They’ve been established for over 50 years and are placed at the premium end of the industry. Their customers include milt-national food manufacturers including Nestle and Unilever as well as smaller independents.
As part of their continued success and growth, they are currently recruiting a Sales Manager to manage and develop existing accounts as well targeting new business throughout Europe.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their individual needs
- Agree prices and volumes with customers in order to optimise margins to achieve business growth
- Seek out, analyse and develop new accounts, promoting sales of both existing, new and development products in line with business growth strategies
- Gather, analyse, interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business
- Represent the company at business meetings and exhibitions. This includes very frequent customer visits in Continental Europe to promote products, develop relationships and provide feedback to the business of customer response and activity.
- Research, identify and exploit market trends and opportunities to ensure growth of key product groups, whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Engage and work with distributors for selling our products in order to broaden the customer base.
- Work with the team to design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensures our strong presence in our chosen markets.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
This is a brand new role and a real chance for you to make it your own and make a real impact on the success and growth of accounts in Europe. Regular travel throughout Europe is required.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that as well as English, you can also speak either French of German as the majority of customers are in these areas. You’ll have a successful sales background, ideally food manufacturing although other areas will be considered.
The salary for the role is up to £55,000 and the role comes with a company car, pension plan and a range of other great benefits. The role is home based and can based anywhere in the UK or Europe.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a fantastic business with a great reputation, don’t delay in sending your application!!
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Ingredients, Food ingredients, Sales, Business Development