Are you an engineering professional looking for a new opportunity in the food manufacturing sector?
If so, our client could be interested in speaking with you. We are working in partnership with a large organisation within the packaging sector, who due to growth, are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for their site in the Central Belt. The company are renowned for offering training and career development.
So, if you have a strong electrical background, but can also do Mechanical work we would be interested in hearing from you. You will need to be flexible to work shifts as the position will involve different shifts. There are no nights however!
The position offers a competitive salary and great further benefits.
- Carrying out maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair duties across the site in a timely manner.
- Fault finding.
- Improve plant reliability.
- Maintain high health and safety standards.
- Recognised training / qualifications within either mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Energetic and proactive.
- Previous experience within the manufacturing / heavy industry sector would be preferred.
If you would like to apply for the great opportunity, please apply now.