Graduate Ingredients Supply Chain Technologist
Are you looking to work for a successful Food Manufacturer?
Do you have a Food related Degree or Food Manufacturing experience?
My client is a well-established company that has built a strong reputation through a combination of tradition and innovation. Now is an excellent time to join this forward thinking business...
The role holder will ensure all raw materials coming into the business are agreed with Company site (s) and the supplier. In addition, the raw materials are manufactured to high standards of hygiene, in accordance with good manufacturing practices and compliant with all retailer policies.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
• To maintain database with all supplier approval packs for ingredients. Including Foods Connected, SharePoint, Technical Data and the Access Database.
• To develop and maintain partnerships with ingredient suppliers through monitoring of standards, giving feedback and advice and, when required, overseeing an action plan to rectify non-conformances and improve standards.
• Check and approve raw material ingredient specifications ensuring that suppliers have current copies that are signed and readily available to sites.
• Liaise with Raw Material Ingredient Suppliers, Purchasing and Technical Departments to ensure that raw material is delivered to agreed specifications.
• The effective communication of new and amended ingredient specifications to Purchasing, Technical and Production Departments to ensure awareness.
You will either be a Graduate with a Food related Degree or you will hold QA/Technical experience within the Food Manufacturing sector. You must have good computer skills coupled with good communication skills.
• Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5.30pm (1 hour lunch break unpaid each day)- Flexibility although has to be Office Hours
• 33 days holiday incl BH
• Eligible for ShareSave Scheme after 1 years’ service (can apply in the following December)