Ossett, West Yorkshire
Newly Weds® Foods is a leading, privately owned global food ingredients business and has been innovating since 1932. The European division is a market leader in the manufacture of coatings, seasonings and functional ingredient systems.
Today, Newly Weds® Foods is a world leader in food ingredient technology. A network of R&D, manufacturing and service facilities around the globe allows us to serve our customers’ needs in more than 68 countries. But despite our size and scope, we’ve continued to be an independent, family-owned business answerable only to the demands of our customers. That’s why we continue to invest in infrastructure, human resources and capacity to keep pace with our customers’ needs and expectations.
Newly Weds® Foods Ltd are rapidly expanding and as such we are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated, proactive and driven individual to work as an Insights Analyst and join our already well established Marketing Team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for interpreting, collating, creating and delivering irrefutably accurate market and consumer insights to our business and customer base, ensuring effective promotion of the company and its products.
- Provide insight and research information by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends, ensuring all data used is irrefutably accurate and research sources cited.
- Understand our main European target country markets and channels, developing reports for the wider business and our customers, identifying trends and potential new business opportunities or threats.
- Create category and consumer insight reports and utilise these findings to direct R&D, Market Applications and Culinary in new product development and applications.
- Support our Commercial team by creating and delivering multi-media presentations to customers.
- Develop and maintain a wider knowledge of the food industry and key competitors to our business in order to deliver consistently high quality market and consumer insight reports to customers.
- Support the promotional calendar through a range of internal and external activities.
- Undertake retail store checks and foodservice scoping for standard category reviews.
- Create mood boards, brochures and other ad hoc requests as and when required to support customer and internal requests.
Successful candidates should be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably within marketing. A sound background within marketing is essential to this role, candidates should also be able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of analysing data/market trends and producing accurate reports to present findings. As well as being detail orientated candidates should also be creative and have an innovative approach to thinking. Individuals should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels. A sound knowledge of IT packages such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word are also essential for this position. There will be a requirement to travel within the UK and Europe so a full driving licence is required. In addition, European language skills would also be an advantage, however not essential for the right candidate.
Hours of work
This is a day staff position, working a basic 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday, however due to nature of this role you will need to demonstrate a certain amount of flexibility.
The role offers a competitive salary and other benefits associated with a large, successful business including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus (discretionary)
- Medicash Health Scheme
- 20 days holiday per year plus Statutory Holidays
- Free On-site parking at all sites.
Plus many more
Predominately based at our Ossett Site in West Yorkshire, the role will require travel throughout UK and occasional Europe.
Newly Weds Foods is a well-established, innovative and forward thinking business who is looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals to join the Company. So, if you are seeking an exciting and challenging opportunity to, join a globally successfully business, then this may be the position for you.
Closing date: Friday 14th June 2019
If you do not receive a response after 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.