Warehouse Operative- Day shift
We’ve got a great opportunity for a warehouse operative to join our growing team based in Heathrow.
As a warehouse operative, you will be responsible for working as part of a wider team in order to intake deliveries and to service the operation with materials for production.
- Loading and unloading of lorries
- Receiving, checking and putting away incoming deliveries
- Picking materials, packaging and consumables for production
- Removing materials from the freezer, following the defrost plan and procedures completing paperwork and labelling accordingly
- Cleaning to maintain GMP standards
- Use of manual handling equipment as appropriate e.g compactor, bailer, Fork Lift trucks
- Support the weekly stock counts
- Data entry of stock movements into our system
- Experience in a similar role is vital
- Good numeracy and literacy skills both verbal and written
- Can demonstrate working in a safe manor and to good H&S practices
- Accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate
- Valid Fork Lift Licence would be advantageous