Process Controller- Days
We have a exciting new opportunity at our Branch in Park Royal for a Process Controller to provide a complete Food Safety and Quality Assurance function to a production line on day shift.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all necessary Company traceability documents are completed daily.
- Ensure that all HACCP points are adequately controlled.
- Ensure all Quality Systems and procedures are maintained.
- Monitor the Prep Department – GMP Control.
- Monitor and record tray washer temperature and chemical concentration.
- Performing Quality checks as per customer requirements.
- Agree jointly with production any changes to production schedules with regards to which products to be made on which line and in which sequence, and update the system.
- Work with the line supervisor and other levels of management to ensure changes are actioned.
- Maintain hygiene standards at the high level expected by the Company at all times, leading by example in terms of personal hygiene. Paying specific attention to line clean downs/changeovers.
- To ensure safe working practices are adopted in accordance with relevant health and safety and food legislation.
- Ensure that any variance from product specification has been authorised and the correct substitute product has been used.
- The following areas within manufacturing are checked and meet all relevant specifications as each product change
- Raw Materials.
- Weighing – component weight checks & finished products.
- Stacking and cutting.
- Metal detector calibrated and working/ metal detector cage locked.
- Pack seals.
- Pack labelling/Prep ingredients & mix labelling
- Tidy packs.
- Line speeds.
- Traceability documents completed.
- All clean downs are correctly carried out.
- End of shelf life checks.
- Temperature monitoring.
GCSE or equivalent (Maths & English)
Good command over written and spoken English.
Basic Food Hygiene Preferable.
Knowledge and skills/Training/Experience:
Minimum 6 months experience in Food Manufacturing Company.
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice.
Pays attention to detail.
Good Interpersonal Skills.
Good spoken and written English.
The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.