Business Development Manager
Role: Business Development Manager
Salary £40,000 - £60,000
We are working on behalf of a reputable fresh produce business based in Lincolnshire. They are looking for an individual who can drive dynamic growth of the business through creating and implementing new business opportunities that enhance their company strategy.
- Develop, initiate and implement business proposals/new opportunities alongside enhancing the existing relationships.
- Collaborate with internal and external contacts, working alongside departmental heads and directors to develop business proposals to help them achieve their ambitions.
- Analyse market data, liaise with industry leaders and maintain/update business opportunities.
- Prepare and present to a quarterly business development meeting, to the Leadership Team and the Board.
- Identify synergistic acquisition targets and develop business cases for joint ventures, merger and acquisitions.
- Be an ambassador for the company and promote activities at trade fairs etc, nationally and internationally, where appropriate.
- Experience or knowledge of the agriculture/produce sector
- Experience of business strategy and finance
- Negotiating experience
- Experience of presenting to senior management
- Practical commercial experience
- Merger and Acquisition experience preferable
- Strategic and creative approach to business
- Advanced numeracy and analytical skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Effective networking skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Someone with vision and imagination
- Business orientated with a view towards being able to foster and build long term partnerships
- Personable, confident/self-assured and determined with strong communication skills
- Someone who is pragmatic, resourceful, entrepreneurial, reliable and enthusiastic
- Degree in Business Administration or similar qualification or equivalent by experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Joe Hill on 01733 235 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.