QA Manager / Quality Manager
Quality Assurance Manager, Suffolk / Norfolk, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a Food Manufacturer based in Norfolk / Suffolk.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, the Quality Assurance Manager is accountable for communicating with Quality Assurance Supervisor and ensuring effective monitoring recording and corrective actioning of all production line processes. They are also responsible for ensuring the health & safety and welfare of colleagues working on the shop floor within the area, checking equipment is fit for purpose and supporting the Compliance auditors, Process controllers and line leaders in their role.
- To manage, check and audit all process documentation to ensure this is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures.
- To audit and record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances.
- To ensure that any corrective actions are followed up and closed out.
- To ensure that products meet customer and Company specifications.
- Ensure completion of any required customer/ factory samples
- Signing off customer samples to ensure specification and quality is met
- Managing and training requirements of quality leaders
- Manage and Support Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Supporting production team (non - conformances, quarantine, internal specification, process control)
- Conduct regular audits (GMP, Canteen, Fabrication, Foreign body, Internal audits)
- Conduct regular internal audits of the QA Operatives documentation, to ensure all produced paperwork can be show in a court of law without challenge
- Assist in preparation of, and compliance during customer visits and audits within the factory.
Salary: circa £32,00 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Technical Manager Quality Assurance Manager QA Manager Food Technologist Quality Systems Manager, QA Auditor, Quality Auditor, Food, Drink, Beverage, FMCG, Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Eye, Ipswich, Bungay, Norwich