Site Operations Manager
We are looking for a Site Operations Manager, to lead our Factory.
You’ll devise and implement site delivery plans for plant, people and processes, within the context of the overall Manufacturing strategy and aligning the delivery requirements of the Supply Chain Development, Demand and Supply Planning. Lead the multi-functional site team to deliver optimum use of resources, that ensure the site delivers productivity, quality, cost, service and safety objectives in an environment of high morale and engagement.
- Provide leadership across the site to ensure effective delivery of all operational activities applying great leadership, communication, influencing, analytical skills and effective stakeholder management.
- Contribute to the development of the Manufacturing vision and the strategic plan to support achievement.
- Devise and agree site delivery plans with key stakeholders for Continuous Improvement, Reliability, Quality, Safety, Innovation, Engineering, Capital, Resourcing, and People inspiring the operations team with coaching and support to deliver all site targets.
- Manage fulfilment of delivery plans ensuring resources are appropriately deployed to meet key operational requirements.
- Ability to influence upwards and across within the organisation.
- Lead the team, driving excellence in their work and continuously striving for improvements in working practices.
- Recognise future demands on the shift team and drive readiness to meet these needs.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
- Substantial operational experience in a FMCG Consumer Goods environment or similar high-volume automated environment is essential.
- It’s a hands-on role – you need strong technical knowledge of the processes and equipment used in the processes
- Previous experience working with pasteurised products – juice, yoghurt, ice cream, cider, cheese, milk or butter
- Understand and have used PLC systems
- Ideally experience of ‘blending’ products
- Educated to degree level or of degree calibre.
- Strong people leadership skills and ability to integrate differing functional demands is essential.
- Experience of managing significant budgets and material value is highly desirable.
If you believe you have the skills and experience and are excited by the opportunity and have ambitions to become grow and advance your career within a forward-thinking company like ours then we would love to hear from you.