Food Services Assistants
We are currently recruiting for 2 part time Kitchen assistants to join our busy canteen at Kiveton.
In this role you will complete food preparation, stock management and cleaning duties.
These roles will work 20 hours per week over 3 days and requires flexibility.
- Free Parking
- Canteen serving hot food and sandwiches
- Training, Development and qualifications to help you grow your career.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Scheme
- Access to our benefits hub offering a huge range of retailer discounts and offers
- Sharesave Scheme
- PPE is provided free of charge
- Collect ingredients to ensure they are supplied to the kitchen team on a ‘just in time’ basis to keep waste to a minimum.
- Serve customers both hot and cold food and operate canteen till.
- Complete stock rotation effectively to ensure minimum waste.
- Complete cleaning tasks in the kitchen and canteen area to ensure a hygienic environment in which others are able to operate effectively.
- Ensure food preparation is completed in order to support the Chef.
Able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently in a busy kitchen.