Group Quality Manager
I am currently recruiting a Group Quality Manager for my client who is well-established within FMCG, based in South Yorkshire.
- Develop Quality and Quality Systems throughout the Group.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality.
- Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards throughout the Group.
- Ensure Quality Audits, including Raw Materials are carried out.
- Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- Ensure the correct training with regards to Quality is carried out throughout the Group.
- Originate, standardise and maintain the Group Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications in conjunction with the Divisional Teams and Customers.
- Ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- Liaise with the Raw Material Quality Team with regards to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
- A full driving licence
- Degree qualified
- A strong Quality background within Food Manufacturing at a senior level
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of up to £45,000
- Pension of 7%
- Company benefits
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie Clayton at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060