Technical Account Coordinator
Do you want a career with a successful Food Business?
I am currently recruiting a Technical Account Coordinator for my client who is well-established in the Food industry, based in London.
- Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will have full responsibility for all technical aspects of key customers which are under your remit.
- You will be responsible for managing the technical interface between the company and the relevant customers and trading personnel.
- You will be working in the quality team based in London with daily interactions and meetings with the quality and trading teams of the European offices and overseas companies.
- You will maintain Food Safety & Quality Management systems to best practice standards and ensuring compliance on the day to day tasks performed.
- Managing the technical interface between the company and the relevant customers and trading personnel.
- Responsible for managing the accounts of both Suppliers and Customers.
- Due to the high degree of interaction and collaboration with our customers, suppliers and service contractors you should be prepared to travel
- Provide required food safety and quality training to colleagues required as part of the quality team.
- Degree in a scientific discipline.
- You should be able to demonstrate experience of establishing and maintaining relationships with all levels of customers, suppliers, external contacts
- A working knowledge of Quality and Food Safety standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the food industry.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong team working and communication skills.
- Good Microsoft skills, especially in excel and outlook
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of £30,000-£32,000
- Monday- Friday 8:30-17:00
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information, please call Sulaimaan Akhtar at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or send an email over to email@example.com.