Group HR Advisor
I am currently recruiting a Group HR Advisor for my client who is well-established within FMCG, based in the Oxfordshire area.
- Provide professional input and support in the key employment processes of recruitment, induction, performance management, discipline and grievances in accordance with company procedure and recognised good practice.
- Ensure HR related policies and procedures are maintained, broadcast, understood and professionally implemented with a consistent approach.
- Provide an effective HR administration service ensuring that employee data/information is handled, stored, processed and retrieved in a professional, confidential, accurate and timely manner, in accordance with data protection and other similar requirements.
- Co-ordinate and support the administration and completion of all Investment In People accreditation activities for the units
- Assist and advise on all issues related to terms and conditions of employment and interpretation of current employment legislation selectively seeking further professional legal advice as required to ensure legal compliance and application of Group standards.
- Implement and monitor performance management systems in-line with business plan objectives throughout the division, thereby ensuring all managers have appropriate personal objectives and appraisals and the annual bonus/salary review is conducted effectively.
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of good HR practice and procedures within the Group, by actively participating and contributing in developmental work within the function, networking with other HR colleagues and by maintaining knowledge and understanding of wider HR developments.
- A full driving licence
- At least 2 years generalist HR experience
- Confidence using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience of ACAS Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures, and the ability to mediate between employees.
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of up to £35,000
- Company benefits
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Jamie Clayton at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060