Quality Control Technician
My client’s produce is of the finest quality in their field.
They supply a range of products to some of the finest hotels, restaurants and retailers throughout the world. In line with their continued program of investment they are looking to recruit a Quality Control Technician.
- Inspection and testing
- Daily monitoring and checking
- Inputting data into computer
- Completing records
- Ensure date coding and labelling complies with customer specifications
- Identify products that do not meet standards
- Ensure non conforming product isolated
- Maintenance and calibration of measuring devices
- Knowledge of retailer codes of practice preferred but not essential
- State reactive corrective actions to correct defects and report these
- Conduct internal Hygiene and fabrication audits
- Ensure good standard of hygiene and GMP maintained
Candidates should have experience of a similar role in the food industry and must live in the East Central/Borders area of Scotland
5 days per week. 3 weeks on Day Shift, followed by 3 weeks on Back Shift
Car is essential for this role
Indicative Salary Range: £17000 - 19000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.