Quality Assurance Administrator - Product Analysis - Full Time - Wimbledon. South West London
The Quality Assurance department ensures the quality and safety of all Lidl UK own brand products, through a structured programme of testing and auditing. This role plays a key part in assuring the quality, safety and legality of our own brand food items through compliance with a sampling programme. The administrator will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders and external parties to ensure non-conformances are closed out and corrective actions are taken.
What will you do?
- Checking and processing test certificates onto internal databases
- Investigating supplier non conformances
- Liaising with suppliers, laboratories and warehouse personnel to maintain compliance with the sampling programme
- Completing out of specification reports where applicable
- Updating supplier contact information and product databases
- Liaising with key stakeholders in relation to non-conforming products
- Issuing product recalls
- Processing invoices
- Ad hoc QA tasks
What will you need?
- Food Science degree or similar and/or food industry experience essential
- Analytically minded, pragmatic and highly professional
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent and confident with Excel
- Experience working with database systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
What do we offer?
- £22,000 - £27, 000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days annual leave per annum, pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products. Leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team manager