Quality Assurance Administrator - Supplier Audits - Full Time - Wimbledon. South West London
At this exciting time of rapid expansion for Lidl, we have continued to pride ourselves on not only meeting, but exceeding the expectations of every customer, through providing products of the highest possible quality across our stores.
Part of our commitment to providing top quality products involves auditing our suppliers to verify their compliance with Lidl quality standards. The Quality Assurance Department are looking for an Administrator to assist with supplier audits. The Administrator will play a key role in performing the supplier audit programme and the associated administration tasks. This role offers responsibility and the satisfaction of knowing your role contributes to ensuring the highest quality standards are upheld, our reputation is maintained and our customers are satisfied.
What will you do?
- Coordinating and processing supplier audits
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Communicating audit results to suppliers
- Finalising and reviewing audits
- Updating supplier information
- Preparing relevant reports
- Risk assessing new products
- Assisting with investigations and recalls
- Adhoc general Quality Assurance tasks
What will you need?
- Degree level education or equivalent in a food or science discipline would be preferable
- Previous experience within food manufacturing would be beneficial
- Knowledge of British Retail Consortium, Food manufacturing, Quality Management systems and HACCP is preferred
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- German would be advantageous but is not essential
What do we offer?
- £22,000 - £27, 000 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days annual leave per annum, pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products. Leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team manager