Site Launch Manager
Our client is a recognisable and successful food processor who produces high end products for the major multiples.
They are currently recruiting for the role of Senior Process Manager at their site based in East Anglia.
• To provide a site based resource within the NPD department to lead the process development process and be the bridge between the NPD, Technical and Operations
• Ensuring trials & handovers are carried out promptly after products are approved by customers
• Ensuring a ‘Product File’ is completed for each product and that data is translated into a final specification within relevant time scales including technical requirements
• Influencing, educating and liaising with all those involved to ensure a product is launched successfully
• Work closely with the manufacturing teams to improve and initiate new processes for existing products
• Ensure that all customer deadlines and expectations are either met or exceeded.
• The successful candidate will have a HDip, BSc or MSc in Food Science or related discipline
• A strong understanding of the NPD process built from at least 3 years’ experience in Process Development in a chilled manufacturing industry.
• Previous experience working with major UK retailers would be preferable.
• A passion for Food.
What’s on Offer
• £40,000 - £65,000 Salary DOE
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.