£18,000 - £20,000
Do you have a genuine passion for food? I mean, we all like food, but are you a real foodie, perhaps with a food related degree and a years' industry placement under your belt? Lastly, are you looking to secure your first permanent position? If you answered yes to all those questions, this is the role for you!
An NPD Assistant is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for their first permanent position in the Food Manufacturing industry, who's wanting to get their creativity juices flowing. As someone who is relatively experienced with food and passionate about experimenting with different ingredients, you love to be hands on in the factory. Working closely with the NPD Team, you will be responsible for:
- Organising factory trials.
- Assisting with customer visits.
- Supporting the NPD Manager with recipe development, critical path, raw materials, packaging and processes.
- Participating in quality control and working closely with Quality and Production to ensure all health and safety processes are adhered to.
- Ensuring correct processes and procedures are carried out at all times.
Working in a fast paced environment, you need to be quick thinking and self-motivated. The team are thriving, the company is growing and all they need is you to complete them!
Ideally, you will already have your Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene certificate and be clued up on HACCP and BRC standards, so all you need to do now is hit apply or call Naomi on 01733 391515!