Our client, a fast-paced multi-site Food Manufacturer, is looking for an experienced Technical Manager for their site based in North Yorkshire. This will be a hands-on role for someone who is great with customers and who can work collaboratively with other departments to achieve lasting results.
As a key member of the Senior Management Team you will report into the Site Manager with a dotted line to the Group Technical function. Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Liaison with retail customers
- Managing and coaching of a small Technical team
- Driving through improvements in shop floor standards (in conjunction with Operations and Hygiene Teams)
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Excellent leader who can drive through improvements in shop floor standards
- Experienced in preparing for and leading Customer and BRC Audits
- Need to be able to “spin lots of plates” and not be afraid of hard work
- Experienced in reviewing and implementing Technical systems
- Previous experience of Liaising with major multiple retail customers
- Works to high Technical and ethical standards
- Attention to detail
- Strong / dynamic individual to take control and lead the team
- Family owned business
- Modern company but with a great heritage
- Works collaboratively with leading retailers and food service customers
- Specialises in high volume production of top quality products.
If you are a Technical leader, already at Technical Manager level, who works with a sense of urgency and has the drive to get factory standards to the highest level then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4369 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.