This manufacturer of frozen meal components and starters for the foodservice and retail sectors is growing year on year by 25%.
With a member of the team soon to move on who looks after the buying of ingredients and packaging, there is an opportunity for someone to take the reins and become the new buyer for the £12m turnover business.
If you enjoy negotiating and managing suppliers, while building long term working relationships, this is the role for you.
- You will be working closely with suppliers and the internal team to ensure everything is on site - on time.
- You will also be key in sourcing new ingredients for new product development, as they continue to expand their range of products.
- The successful candidate will have had previous experience of sourcing, negotiating and purchasing materials and services, ideally in a FMCG’s role.
- Good IT skills are a must.
- Planning and project management experience would be a bonus
A tremendous opportunity for the right candidate.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.