I am currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading FMCG business based in London. The company have recently went through a restructure. This is a very exciting time for the business as they have also gained new business with a major retailer, not an opportunity you want miss out!!
The main responsibilities of the role
- Ensure all production meets the agreed specification for the customer, seeking advice from Technical department where necessary.
- Ensure that production is planned correctly based on customer requirements and forecasts
- Liaise with HR to ensure that all shifts are adequately staffed and ensure that the right number of skilled operatives are trained across all shifts
- Ensure that all production KPIs are met.
- To carry out disciplinary, grievance and absence meetings and investigations as required
- Managing up to 70 staff including Supervisors
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- LEAN and 5S